It doesn’t mean mostly cashless and you can still use “a bit of cash here & there’.
Cashless means fully digital, fully traceable, fully controlled. I think those who support a cashless society aren’t fully aware of what they are asking for. A cashless society means:
- If you are struggling with your mortgage on a particular month, you can’t do an odd job to get you through.
- Your child can’t go & help the local farmer to earn a bit of summer cash.
- No more cash slipped into the hands of a child as a good luck charm or from their grandparent when going on holidays.
- No more money in birthday cards.
- No more piggy banks for your child to collect pocket money & to learn about the value of earning.
- No more cash for a rainy day fund or for that something special you have been putting £20 a week away for.
- No more jobs on the side because your wages barely cover the bills or put food on the table.
- No more charity collections.
- No more selling bits & pieces from your home that you no longer want/need for a bit of cash in return.
- No more cash gifts from relatives or loved ones.
What a cashless society does guarantee:
- Banks have full control of every single penny you own.
- Every transaction you make is recorded.
- All your movements & actions are traceable.
- Access to your money can be blocked at the click of a button when/if banks need ‘clarification’ from you which will take about 3 weeks, a thousand questions answered & five thousand passwords.
- You will have no choice but to declare & be taxed on every pound in your possession.
- The government WILL decide what you can & cannot purchase.
- If your transactions are deemed in any way questionable, by those who create the questions, your money will be frozen, ‘for your own good’.
If you are a customer, pay with cash. If you are a shop owner, remove those ridiculous signs that ask people to pay by card. Cash is a legal tender, it is our right to pay with cash. Banks are making it increasingly difficult to lodge cash & that has nothing to do with a virus, nor has this ‘dirty money’ trend.
Please open your eyes. Please stop believing everything you are being told. Almost every single topic in today’s world is tainted with corruption & hidden agendas.
Please stop telling me & others like me that we are what’s wrong with the world when you hail the most corrupt members of society as your heroes.
Politics & greed is what is wrong with the world, not those who are trying to alert you to the reality in which you are blindly floating along whilst being immobilized by irrational fear. Fear created to keep you doing & believing in exactly what you are complacently doing.
Pay with cash & please say no to a cashless society while you still have the choice..when it’s gone. It’s gone..just like a lot of your rights👍