Debbie Sue Owen
Everyone must read this as it applies to every Australian
YOU’VE BEEN WARNED
💲….A cashless society means no cash.. Zero..
It doesn’t mean mostly cashless and you can still use a ‘wee bit of cash here & there’.
Cashless means fully digital, fully traceable, fully controlled. I think those who support a cashless society aren’t fully aware of what they are asking for.
A cashless society means:
- No more tuck-away cash for those preparing to leave domestic violence.
- No more purchases off marketplace unless you want to risk bank transfer fraud.
- No more garage sales.
- No more cash donations to hungry homeless you pass.
- No more cash slipped into the hands of a child from their grandparent.
- No more money in birthday cards.
- No more piggy banks or tooth fairy for your child.
- No more selling bits & pieces from your home that you no longer want/need for a bit of cash in return.
- Less choices of where you purchase based on affordability.
What a cashless society does guarantee:
- Banks have full control of every single cent you own.
- Every transaction you make is recorded.
- All your movements & actions are traceable.
- Access to your money can be blocked at the click of a button when/if banks need ‘clarification’ from you which could take weeks, a
hundred questions answered & five hundred passwords.
- If your transactions are deemed in any way questionable, by those who create the questions, your money will be frozen, ‘for your own
And before anybody slams this post… don’t go shooting the messenger..
I’m sharing it because maybe we all need to take off our blinkers.
Forget about cash being dirty. Cash has been around for a very, very long time & it gives you control over how you trade with the world. It gives you independence.
If you are a customer, pay with cash.
If you are a shop owner, remove those ridiculous signs that ask people to pay by card.
Cash is a legal tender, it is our right to pay with cash.
Banks are making it increasingly difficult to lodge cash & that has nothing to do with a virus.
Please stop believing everything you hear on the TV. Almost every single topic in today’s world is tainted with corruption & hidden agendas.
Politics & greed is what is wrong with the world; not those who are trying to alert you to the reality.
Please pay with cash & please say no to a cashless society while you still have a choice.
The QR Code e-payment platform was pioneered by China’s e-commerce and social media giants, Alibaba and Wechat, which operate the Alipay and Wechat Pay apps respectively. Their popularity now makes it possible to live in China without using cash for most purchases. China has become the world’s leader for QR Code e-payments. This has disrupted more traditional payment services such as debit and credit cards.