The US government is insane!
What the “Equality Act” will do, if passed
The “Equality Act” is labeled H.R. 1.
I don’t know how it got to be number one, unless we have now formed a new congress in a new type of government. I thought congressional bills were numbered sequentially, and surely there was already an H.R. 1 at the beginning.
Among other things, the Equality Act will mean that:
- Biological men will have the “right” to use women’s bathrooms, showers, and locker rooms—even in schools.
- Churches will be forced to provide equal access to LGBTQ ceremonies if the facilities are open to natural marriage ceremonies.
- Churches and religious schools would be forced to hire staff involved in LGBTQ conduct; give men access to restrooms, locker rooms, showers, and sports; allow boys to bunk with girls on camping and overnight trips; and provide insurance to cover hormones, mutilating surgeries, and chemical and surgical abortions.
- Noncompliant churches and schools will lose federal, state, and local tax exemptions and accreditations.
- From pre-K, children will be taught that they can choose their gender, will be encouraged to experiment with each other to find their “identities” and will be able to demand opposite, both and neither sex pronouns (he for a girl, zie for neither, mx for both).
- Pregnancy centers will be forced to provide abortion referrals.